Applicants need to complete the application for admission form for 2020 with the required documents. Please note that there are a limited number of seats. If not given a seat, a new application is needed each year as new waiting lists are made. Please see the guideline for further information.
Applications are processed by the school's admission committee after 1 March.
- For entry in grade 1: Priority is given students who have attended at least one year in an English-speaking kindergarten in Norway or abroad.
- For entry in grades 3,4,5,6, (PYP3-6) and 7, 8 (MYP1 and 2) students must document adequate level of proficiency in English and schools attended.
- Please note that entry to grades 2,3,4,5,6 and 7, 8 (MYP1and 2) is subject to the availability of places.
- A copy of Certificate of Residence (bostedsattest) issued by The National Registry (Folkeregisteret)/ The Norwegian Tax Administration, at www.skatteetaten.no) to confirm the applicant and his/her family's address in Oslo
- And if applicable, a proof of temporary residence in Oslo, such as a letter from the employer or university. Families planning an imminent stay abroad must document this.
- Applicants who are in the process of moving to Oslo are eligible to apply for a place. They will, however, not secure a place until they provide documentation that they have moved to Oslo with their parent(s) or legal guardians before the start of the school year. The deadline for providing this documentation is 23 June 2020.
Please send the application to the following address:
Oslo kommune, Utdanningsetaten
Postboks 6127 Etterstad
email: email@example.com, attn. Manglerud skole
Telephone: +47 22757310