Applicants need to complete the application for admission form for 2017 with the required documents. If you have already submitted a form for 2016 you need to send in a new form for 2017.
Applications are evaluated by an admission committee.
- Completed and signed application form.
- For entry in grade 1, a letter from the parents stating the family's background and motivation for applying International Classes needs to be submitted with the application form.
- For entry in grades 2,3,4,5 a letter of recommendation from previous home room teacher/counsellor or principal should be submitted with the application form. Please note that entry to grades 2,3,4 and 5 is subject to the availability of places.
- An interview of applicants and parents may be required as part of the application process, live or by Skype
- A copy of Certificate of Residence (bostedsattest) issued by The National Registry (Folkeregisteret)/ The Norwegian Tax Administration, at www.skatteetaten.no) to confirm the applicant and his/her family's address in Oslo
- And if applicable, a proof of temporary residence in Oslo, such as a letter from employer
Please send the application to the following address:
Manglerud skole, International Classes